NMZ Pro | Rockcake & Locator Orb | Absorbtion & Prayer | Rapid Heal Flicking | Custom Mouse & Reaction Speeds & Times

• Moderators

nmzThread.php

NMZ Pro was originally iDreamNMZ back on PowerBot. I renamed it simply to make it easier for people to recognise what it is.

The above shows simply how much it was used. With NMZ being one of the widest used and fastest training methods, why not do it completely hands free!

Features

• Restocking potions
  • All NMZ Potions
    • Ovl
    • Super Range
    • Super Mage
    • Absorbs
  • Protect from melee
  • Combat triangle support
    • Magic
    • Range
    • Melee
  • Corner spot for minimum damage taken
  • Mage autocasting
  • Specs
  • Powerups
  • Coffer refilling
  • Customisable reactions and speeds
  • Rockcake AND Locator orb
  • Rapid heal flicking
  • Saving previous settings for a quick start

Proggies:

1605507054549.png1605362058573.png1605344826746.png1605326735100.png

1607483220962.png

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Aykut said:

drinks straight all super ranging potions and has lots other bugs won't rebank for supplies.

Sounds like your cache is corrupt, delete your jagex cache, log into the game then reload the client again.

Also, unless using prayer potions, it doesn’t bank because it can rebuy them from the barrels/chest

• Moderators
On 10/25/2020 at 1:19 AM, Aykut said:

drinks straight all super ranging potions and has lots other bugs won't rebank for supplies.

Updates:

• Fix crashing when using absorbs
  • Fixed constant range potion drinking
  • Fixed crashing on prayer flicking
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Aykut said:

doesnt not support overloads.

You can use either overloads, super range or super mage?

Not sure why you'd want to use anything else...

On 10/29/2020 at 11:34 PM, Dan said:

You can use either overloads, super range or super mage?

Not sure why you'd want to use anything else...

works fine now with rock cake and super ranging pots +absorbs only problem is it won't save the settings but its mayby from the client

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
52 minutes ago, 515242362654826 said:

Hey man, for some reason it doesn't sip my overloads and it doesn't use my rock cake 😞

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

Trying it out right now. Seems like it started correctly using overload and the rock cake! 🙂
Will keep my eyes on it for a bit, thanks for the fix.

Edit: Works like a charm now, resips overloads etc 🙂

Edited by 515242362654826
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, 515242362654826 said:

Trying it out right now. Seems like it started correctly using overload and the rock cake! 🙂
Will keep my eyes on it for a bit, thanks for the fix.

No worries, I changed the user interface recently and there was a typo 🙄

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
22 minutes ago, Godly sin said:

Something needs to b fixed won’t let me play keeps saying your kissing rock cake or orb .. i personaly don’t use that so just waisted 4 bucks 

You’re trying to use absorption potions but not reduce your hp to 1... how is that going to work?

If you don’t have the rock cake or locator orb you can use prayer potions, otherwise I’d suggest reading up on how to do nmz on the wiki for more info on how absorption potions work.

Oh and also, all scripts come with a free trial...

Hi, the bot stuck at talking an choosing the dream , when it choose previous dream it keeps talking and trying to choose it again then stuck , i moved it manauly to the accept dream it worked , can you fix this please so it can re enter the dream it self

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, AA00 said:

Hi, the bot stuck at talking an choosing the dream , when it choose previous dream it keeps talking and trying to choose it again then stuck , i moved it manauly to the accept dream it worked , can you fix this please so it can re enter the dream it self

I'm just logging on to take a look but I believe it's a model issue with the client, I've let the devs know in the mean time.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AA00 said:

@AA00 new client was just released fixing this for you.

8.10.2 if you rerun the launcher it should update it.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, AA00 said:

@DanBot updated but not working on any script atm it just dosen't accept start any script

Sounds a bit odd, jump on discord in the #help channel and see if anyone can help you out.

@DanBot updated but not working on any script atm it just dosen't accept start any script
i tried everything it's just not working after the update so it seems like something is wrong happend after the update

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, AA00 said:

i tried everything it's just not working after the update so it seems like something is wrong happend after the update

Message me on discord