Magic Pro | AIO | Tick Bolt Enchanting | Alching | StunAlching | TeleAlching | Splashing | String Jewellery | Super Glass Make

• Dan changed the title to Magic Pro | AIO | Tick Bolt Enchanting | Alching | StunAlching | TeleAlching | Splashing | String Jewellery | Super Glass Make
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DuckDuckGo said:

Just tried the script with alching and it's just stuck on trying to find the spot for the alch item

Can you send me a screenshot of your inventory and your spell book please? It’s likely that you’ve either A) not filtered your spellbook correctly or have your game tabs aligned along the bottom rather than the default top and bottom layout.

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Downednout said:

hey just trying it, gets stuck on trying to bank will do an invy of 2 then it wont click the bank, just keeps trying. (enchanting Nec's)

Just booting up now to take a look, what necklaces are you making?

EDIT: trying it now, I've made approx 200 games necklaces and is working fine.

However if it is trying to bank but is failing, it sounds like it could be trying to bank with the enchant spell selected, if this is the case I've just pushed an update to fix. Let me know how you get on 🙂