Magic Pro | AIO | Tick Bolt Enchanting | Alching | StunAlching | TeleAlching | Splashing | String Jewellery | Super Glass Make

• Dan changed the title to Magic Pro | AIO | Tick Bolt Enchanting | Alching | StunAlching | TeleAlching | Splashing | String Jewellery | Super Glass Make
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, DuckDuckGo said:

Just tried the script with alching and it's just stuck on trying to find the spot for the alch item

Can you send me a screenshot of your inventory and your spell book please? It’s likely that you’ve either A) not filtered your spellbook correctly or have your game tabs aligned along the bottom rather than the default top and bottom layout.

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, Downednout said:

hey just trying it, gets stuck on trying to bank will do an invy of 2 then it wont click the bank, just keeps trying. (enchanting Nec's)

Just booting up now to take a look, what necklaces are you making?

EDIT: trying it now, I've made approx 200 games necklaces and is working fine.

However if it is trying to bank but is failing, it sounds like it could be trying to bank with the enchant spell selected, if this is the case I've just pushed an update to fix. Let me know how you get on 🙂

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, 911kasoy said:

im using the magic pro high alch but its not alching

Gunna need a bit more info than that...

Please post a screenshot of your gametab setup.

Also please either send or post the logs found in help->view log

• Moderators
1 hour ago, pr1919 said:

When I try to tele and alch, it only alchs. So i tried to just tele and it doesnt work. I hope this gets resolved soon 🙂

I think there has been some component changes with the new spellbook being released today, will check after the update and fix.

4 hours ago, Dan said:

I think there has been some component changes with the new spellbook being released today, will check after the update and fix.

Any update?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, pr1919 said:

Any update?

The client hasn’t been updated yet so no. I’ll let you know when I’ve pushed an update 👍

28 minutes ago, Dan said:

Should be good to go.

Just checked. Teleporting works, but for the alching option, it can’t find my items in inventory. Also wwith just alching option, it still doesn’t find any items in inventory.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, pr1919 said:

Just checked. Teleporting works, but for the alching option, it can’t find my items in inventory. Also wwith just alching option, it still doesn’t find any items in inventory.

Yeah there's a couple issues with the build after the update, we're working through them on discord as we come across them.

I'd suggest restarting the client, if the issues still persist, it may just take some time for Const_ to work through them.