RLavaDragons - Kills Lava Dragons at the Lava Dragon Isle. NEW: Salamander support.

rez

For additional information about features, requirements and script statistics click -> here

For real-time loot/statistics reports (like these below) join my discord-> here 

bce4b94a5e68196d6de95fafd6de281c.png1e57e21d46a7c039291ade30dcbc6b37.png67d3b26c97ec2605b6c32bc9da1a3620.png

Starting information is addressed in the UI of the script.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Claire Lovely said:

I remember using this in 2018. Looking forward to trying it again!

Nice, let me know if you run into any issues : )

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Great script, got the trial right now and it's running flawlessly. Will be purchasing this and more of your scripts when the trial runs out! 

The only thing I can say is it doesn't seem to count loot correctly and has trouble with clicking the gate object and banks occasionally. But I assume those are client sided issues. I can post additional info if needed. 

Edited by JunkMale
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, JunkMale said:

Great script, got the trial right now and it's running flawlessly. Will be purchasing this and more of your scripts when the trial runs out! 

The only thing I can say is it doesn't seem to count loot correctly and has trouble with clicking the gate object and banks occasionally. But I assume those are client sided issues. I can post additional info if needed. 

Thanks! I just removed old custom bounds and am now relying on polygon bounds from cache so should work better if you restart now.

Also play around with zoom levels to minimize failrate

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

hey rez is this still working it just stands at the bank menu after clicking withdraw X amount without typing in a number