[Help] Firemaking script By izho (not working)

Moroco86

Im at GE trying to get some Firemaking leves up and found out that the script is not working. Any Solution?

probably needs just a update because nothing works on the script. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dan changed the title to [Help] Firemaking script By izho (not working)
On 12/15/2021 at 1:44 PM, Moroco86 said:

Im at GE trying to get some Firemaking leves up and found out that the script is not working. Any Solution?

probably needs just a update because nothing works on the script. Thanks in advance!

Hey there. I'm super sorry for not replying, I'm not very active on the forums. Have you tried running since this post? I'd recently made a bunch of updates that should fix any problems that had occurred from not updating.. if it's still not working for you feel free to reply here and I'll get you sorted asap

Hey! how are you? I hope you are and your love ones are having a wonderfull start of the year!

Yes! the script is working at it finnest. Thank you for the update. keep it up!

7 hours ago, Moroco86 said:

Hey! how are you? I hope you are and your love ones are having a wonderfull start of the year!

Yes! the script is working at it finnest. Thank you for the update. keep it up!

Good to hear! Thank you ❤️ once again sorry about that! If you ever have an issue again with a script of mine feel free to dm me on discord at any time 🙂 FEDev#1999

• Thanks 1

• Dan locked this topic