My powbot client doesn't work anymore )=

inocent3

I have all the components installed, the v2 client, the JDK, the LDPlayer, the bat files, actually everything is installed normally as it did, but once the emulator is installed in the created instance, when I try to open the OSRS app it just closes Immediately, the window to enter my Powbot credentials does not even appear, I did a clean re-installation of everything but it still does not work, if anyone knows what is happening please I need help with this, thank you very much.

Edited by inocent3

• Moderators

You’re using an old installer, don’t use bat files as they’re pointing to the wrong file.

Download the file from site and open the jar.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hello Mr. Dan, first of all I want to thank you because I solved my problem, it was something as simple as downloading the new jar, and I could tell since I actually had the jar of version 1.7, therefore all my attempts to start the client failed even installing all the components from scratch including restoring my operating system to zero LOL, I am very impressed because the moderators of this Powbot community are very attentive to people, it is the first time that I am in a community of bots where they attend very effectively, keep it up, every day they are improving a lot, and this mobile bot is super effective, thanks again and my congratulations to all the Powbot team !!!

Edited by inocent3
  • Like 1

• Administrators
On 10/4/2021 at 1:26 PM, inocent3 said:

Hello Mr. Dan, first of all I want to thank you because I solved my problem, it was something as simple as downloading the new jar, and I could tell since I actually had the jar of version 1.7, therefore all my attempts to start the client failed even installing all the components from scratch including restoring my operating system to zero LOL, I am very impressed because the moderators of this Powbot community are very attentive to people, it is the first time that I am in a community of bots where they attend very effectively, keep it up, every day they are improving a lot, and this mobile bot is super effective, thanks again and my congratulations to all the Powbot team !!!

Has this been resolved?

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2021 at 8:26 PM, const_ said:

Has this been resolved?

Hello Mr. Const_ it is an honor for me to greet you, thank you for being attentive to the problems that Powbot users have in some moments, it is great to feel that you are there being attentive with each one of us, I really solved the problem I had, I am Very impressed with the ability of Powbot mobile, it is a project in which I believe, and will continue to believe, they really are the only OSRS bot client that has achieved amazing things, I am very proud to be part of this bot, I want to congratulate them for the great job you have done, thank you very much I will be posting some things or here in the forum when I have a little time: P