Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

A serious trouble.


inocent3
 Share

Recommended Posts

First I want to say hello to the whole community of Powbot, I hope they are very well. I have serious problems with my Powbot client, the first and most serious is that recently pay the VIP membership, but I can not use its benefits, for example, I can use up to 10 instances with each script when you get the VIP but that does not happen like that, when I intended The other great problem is that the scripts run for a few seconds and then simply do not run more, they fall frozen, this is extremely frustrating. And finally, I do not understand what happened with the payment scripts, everyone disappeared a few days ago, I do not have a great PC Gamer I only have an i3, which does not allow me to use LDPlayer or Hyper-V to run the Mobile version That means that I can not use Powbot for anything? This is really uncomfortable and frustrating.

First I want to say hello to the entire powbot community, I hope you are very well.

I have serious problems with my powbot client, the first and most serious one is that I recently paid for the VIP membership, but I cannot use its benefits, for example, I am supposed to use up to 10 instances with each script when obtaining the VIP but that does not It happens like this, when I try to run a third instance with the same script it says that I have reached the maximum limit of allowed instances, this does not make sense since I have paid for the VIP membership, this is too frustrating and I have been losing my sanity with this for 9 days also that every day I have less to use my VIP membership.


The other big problem is that scripts run for a few seconds and then they just don't run anymore, they freeze, this is extremely frustrating.


And finally, I don't understand what happened to the payment scripts, they all disappeared a few days ago, I don't have a big gamer pc, I only have an i3, which doesn't allow me to use ldplayer or hyper-v to run the mobile version. What if I don't get another pc with more power, am I out? can't i use powbot at all? this is really uncomfortable and frustrating.

Edited by inocent3
mistake
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

Welcome to the community. 

 

5 hours ago, inocent3 said:

I have serious problems with my Powbot client, the first and most serious is that recently pay the VIP membership, but I can not use its benefits, for example, I can use up to 10 instances with each script when you get the VIP but that does not happen like that, when I intended

 

Are you saying that you cant run more than one instance? is there any windows popping up or any errors when you attempt to launch?

 

5 hours ago, inocent3 said:

 The other great problem is that the scripts run for a few seconds and then simply do not run more, they fall frozen, this is extremely frustrating. 

 

 

What scripts are you attempting to use? 

 

5 hours ago, inocent3 said:

 And finally, I do not understand what happened with the payment scripts, everyone disappeared a few days ago, I do not have a great PC Gamer I only have an i3, which does not allow me to use LDPlayer or Hyper-V to run the Mobile version That means that I can not use Powbot for anything? This is really uncomfortable and frustrating.

 

 

Powbot is about to undergo some unique changes - notably that the DESKTOP CLIENT will no longer be supported in the near future when the mobile client shifts from v1 to v2 and focus will purely be  for mobile. Because of this update in the mobile client, premium scripts have been removed from the store for the time being as they will be incompatible with the new mobile v2 client and so we wouldn't want people to purchase scripts that would break in a short period of time as v2 is released soon. So until those scripts are ported over to v2, they will not be in the store. Moreover fixes for the current Desktop client will be limited and things may not work.

 Im unfamiliar with exactly how v2 will operate, but you may be able to run the bot on a device itself if you have a phone/tablet available when v2 is out. What issues are you facing with hyper-v and LDplayer exactly? More clear and concise information can help us help you.

As you have purchased VIP if you are truly unable to use the bot then i would get in touch with one of the admins such as @const_ to see if your eligible for a refund and re-evaluate usage once v2 is released.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
13 hours ago, inocent3 said:

First I want to say hello to the whole community of Powbot, I hope they are very well. I have serious problems with my Powbot client, the first and most serious is that recently pay the VIP membership, but I can not use its benefits, for example, I can use up to 10 instances with each script when you get the VIP but that does not happen like that, when I intended The other great problem is that the scripts run for a few seconds and then simply do not run more, they fall frozen, this is extremely frustrating. And finally, I do not understand what happened with the payment scripts, everyone disappeared a few days ago, I do not have a great PC Gamer I only have an i3, which does not allow me to use LDPlayer or Hyper-V to run the Mobile version That means that I can not use Powbot for anything? This is really uncomfortable and frustrating.

First I want to say hello to the entire powbot community, I hope you are very well.

I have serious problems with my powbot client, the first and most serious one is that I recently paid for the VIP membership, but I cannot use its benefits, for example, I am supposed to use up to 10 instances with each script when obtaining the VIP but that does not It happens like this, when I try to run a third instance with the same script it says that I have reached the maximum limit of allowed instances, this does not make sense since I have paid for the VIP membership, this is too frustrating and I have been losing my sanity with this for 9 days also that every day I have less to use my VIP membership.


The other big problem is that scripts run for a few seconds and then they just don't run anymore, they freeze, this is extremely frustrating.


And finally, I don't understand what happened to the payment scripts, they all disappeared a few days ago, I don't have a big gamer pc, I only have an i3, which doesn't allow me to use ldplayer or hyper-v to run the mobile version. What if I don't get another pc with more power, am I out? can't i use powbot at all? this is really uncomfortable and frustrating.

Jump on our discord probably easiest to sort that here, if you're still having trouble PM me and I can offer you a refund.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share