Application for script writer I

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'd like to publish my free blood rune crafter script, it's written in kotlin and has gotten me 99 RC comfortably.

32HmcPc.png

It's only been tested on mobile, it should work on desktop since the API is cross compatible.

Source code: https://github.com/dylanblokhuis/powbot-public

Features:

• Crafts blood rune in Arceuus
  • Chisel actively instead of going afk
  • Uses agility shortcuts
  • "Anti pattern" basically just moving the camera and some random delays
  • If the script gets stuck it stops automatically, so no need to baby sit if you're scared for it to get stuck.

Caveats:

• There's currently a client issue with detecting an empty runestone, so it will spam check the menu for the action. This is all client side so nothing to worry about ban wise. It just slows the bot down. Happens every 5 trips or so
  • If you start the script with a charged essence, it will bug out (EDIT: this is fixed)

Thanks 🙂

Edited by blokys
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

You evidently have a very good understanding and knowledge shown by the script. 

However one difference from a script being private to going public is the bugs that you know about so can actively avoid are likely things that will be stumbled upon. The last point, starting the script with charged essence, before putting the script out to users to encounter this issue, some work around should be in place, whether that be to drop/destroy the item or to go and do something else with it.

No slight in your skills as they’re abundantly clear. Just something that should, in my opinion, really have a fix before putting to a public user base.

11 hours ago, Dan said:

You evidently have a very good understanding and knowledge shown by the script. 

However one difference from a script being private to going public is the bugs that you know about so can actively avoid are likely things that will be stumbled upon. The last point, starting the script with charged essence, before putting the script out to users to encounter this issue, some work around should be in place, whether that be to drop/destroy the item or to go and do something else with it.

No slight in your skills as they’re abundantly clear. Just something that should, in my opinion, really have a fix before putting to a public user base.

You're right, it's no effort to fix that issue. I just pushed a new update to the repo which checks if the fragment is charged.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

This has been open long enough.

Unless @const_or @_Rickhave any concerns or feedback then I'll close this and welcome you to the Script Writer 1 rank.

Const will be in touch with your repo and accompanying rank.

Congrats 🥳

• Like 1
  • Dan locked this topic