• Harpoon
  • Lobsters
  • Trawler(Beta)

Locations

• Barbarian Village
  • Catherby
  • Draynor
  • Fishing Guild
  • Karamja(Pending Web walking for banking)
  • Lumbridge River
  • Lumbridge Swamp
  • Trawler

If you want to request another area/method or report a bug feel free to post here and I will take a look. More information helps find the issues 🙂

Release Notes

• Fixed trawler

• Fixed possible mobile logouts due to inactivity
  • More mobile trawler fixes.

• More trawler updates
  • Minnows no longer fish from shark spot

• Trawler fixes.

• Added Minnows
  • Fixed sharks at Catherby
  • Resolved server side caching issue.

• Now uses bank deposit box when 60+ gold in inventory instead of going to draynor bank. (Existing banking configuration)
  • Made chat dialog faster/smoother(Maybe too fast, feedback?)

• Added Al-Kharid

• Fixed Karamaja fishing.
  • Added another configuration for maximum idle time when fishing to prevent logout.

• Bank failsafe
  • New paint, feedback welcome.

There may be a bug here with trying to fish swordfish at Karmaja. It successfully walks back to the bank but also deposits the GP you need to get back on the ship. Once it gets to the bank though, it doesn't navigate back to the port to sail back to Karmaja

15:36 CON: Connected to the server - subscribing to ping packets
15:36 CON: Registering instance
15:36 CON: Sending 0 buffered messages
15:40 Banking: Walking to bank
15:41 Banking: Finished walking to bank: WebWalkingResult(usedWeb=true, success=false, failureReason=CantReachNextNode)
15:41 Banking: Walking to bank
15:41 WebWalkingClient: Request failed with status 404
15:41 Banking: Finished walking to bank: WebWalkingResult(usedWeb=true, success=false, failureReason=NoPath)
15:41 WebWalkingClient: Request failed with status 404
15:41 Banking: Finished walking to bank: WebWalkingResult(usedWeb=true, success=false, failureReason=NoPath)
15:42 Banking: Finished walking to bank: WebWalkingResult(usedWeb=true, success=true, failureReason=null)
15:42 StartFishing: Walking to fishing spot.
15:42 WebWalkingClient: Request failed with status 404
15:42 StartFishing: Finished walking to fishing spot.
15:42 StartFishing: Walking to fishing spot.
15:43 WebWalkingClient: Request failed with status 404
15:43 StartFishing: Finished walking to fishing spot.
15:43 StartFishing: Walking to fishing spot.
15:43 WebWalkingClient: Request failed with status 404
15:43 StartFishing: Finished walking to fishing spot

Thanks for checking this. Initially it still does setup properly. Walks to Draynor bank, and pulls harpoon/item. However still does not pull GP needed to board ship. It also gets stuck at the bank. Manual input is need to walk from bank to port, board the ship, and walk to fishing spot in Karmaja.

08:45 StartFishing: Finished walking to fishing spot.
08:45 StartFishing: Walking to fishing spot.
08:45 WebWalkingClient: Request failed with status 404
08:46 StartFishing: Walking to fishing spot.
08:46 WebWalkingClient: Request failed with status 404
08:46 StartFishing: Finished walking to fishing spot.

Note: This is all occuring at the beginning of the script

The script picks back up after only manually walking to port and to the fishing spot in Karmaja.

When coming back from Karmaja, it walks back to the outside of Draynor bank successfully but gets stuck between a wall and the teller when trying to interact with teller. Roughly at location (3090, 3247, 0). Game error: 'I can't reach that!'. Manual intervention is needed here to get inside the bank first, then the script finally takes over and deposits the fishes. 

Gets stuck here again, similar to the previously mentioned error above when trying to walk back to port to sail back to Karmaja

TLDR; Does not take GP needed to board. Does not walk to port. Does not interact with pay-fare going TO Karmaja. Does not walk to fishing spot in Karmaja. Does not interact with teller properly when coming back from port. All else is great and works well, thanks again for the amazing job

Edited by rstester
tldr

• The pay fare/walking part is via the web walking which the script relies on @Toma helped me fix a fat finger in coords yesterday. 404 could mean the server was down for a period, Any idea about this?
  • For the banking gold I didn't specifically add a check I just assumed the user would put the gold(EG 30k for 500 trips) in the inventory and it would not deposit it. I could add more logic to withdraw if required or shutdown
  • Regarding the banking issue I will see if I can modify some API changes, I added a fail safe which should attempt to walk to the nearest after 3 failures. Maybe I could change it to the area in the bank to double check it works fine although it seems less humanlike than attempt to bank when it's still walking towards the bank.

Release Version 0.04

• Fixed Karamaja fishing @rstester  (Banking should not get caught, not as smooth though)
  • Added another configuration for maximum idle time when fishing to prevent logout.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:07 PM, rstester said:

Thanks PTY. Any way we can get it to bank at the deposit box at the port? Would save and be highly efficient

Ahh good idea, I will get to it in a day or 2(Would have put in todays but just saw now).

Added Al-Kharid.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:07 PM, rstester said:

Thanks PTY. Any way we can get it to bank at the deposit box at the port? Would save and be highly efficient

Added now

• Now uses bank deposit box when 60+ gold in inventory instead of going to draynor bank. (Existing banking configuration)
  • Made chat dialog faster/smoother(Maybe too fast, feedback?)

Awesome thanks for the bug-fix! I'll test it out and let you know. 

Found a potential bug when using fishing rod, in this particular case, I'm trying to activate fishing rod at Draynor and Lumbridge (could be overall usage of rod fishing), but it seems that it banks the bait needed with fishing rod, and doesn't move forward after that

2 hours ago, lazafila said:

Wont bank my lobbies at catherby after full inv

Just to clarify the issue,

Is it not depositing it from the inventory?

is it running to the bank and not opening it?

Is it not walking to the bank?

I haven't really changed catherby recently since I tested it.

1 hour ago, Pty said:

Just to clarify the issue,

Is it not depositing it from the inventory?

is it running to the bank and not opening it?

Is it not walking to the bank?

I haven't really changed catherby recently since I tested it.

Hey so I start at catherby fishing spot with a lobster pot.

It clicks on the fishing spot, once it gets full inventory it doesnt go further than that.  Does not walk to bank.

Its strange because the script was working fine and banking at this location but something changed on Saturday.  

I havent ran the script again today, ill give it a try and see if the issue persists

3 hours ago, lazafila said:

Hey so I start at catherby fishing spot with a lobster pot.

It clicks on the fishing spot, once it gets full inventory it doesnt go further than that.  Does not walk to bank.

Its strange because the script was working fine and banking at this location but something changed on Saturday.  

I havent ran the script again today, ill give it a try and see if the issue persists

There is an antiban relating to when an inventory is full, it is programmed to sit there for a bit(To emulate AFK behavior), you can remove it by changing the values under the "Advanced" tab. Although I am assuming that you left it longer than that time period (As it was working saturday). I did do some changes yesterday which I listed above, I also added some more configurations regarding random events and dismissing them when fishing, would you be able to confirm if you had an random event?

Sometimes on the first run it will behave a bit a slowly as it is building up the app cache which is related to the client(Which takes time, 1 min for bankers~ roughly on my local PC, DDR3/I7). If you run it again can you please check Help -> View Logs and copy me the relevant logs(Mainly checking it is saying "Walking to bank"). If not then it is most likely Still in the "Inventory full, sleeping" state, although if excessive time has passed there is something more troubling for me to look at.

10 hours ago, rstester said:

Awesome thanks for the bug-fix! I'll test it out and let you know. 

Found a potential bug when using fishing rod, in this particular case, I'm trying to activate fishing rod at Draynor and Lumbridge (could be overall usage of rod fishing), but it seems that it banks the bait needed with fishing rod, and doesn't move forward after that

Should be resolved now.

hey, so i ran the bot again today, and once invent is full just stands at spot - doesnt dismiss the message,

have attached the file for your viewing 

pty fisher.txt

Edited by lazafila

Hmm thats weird, I tried changing the area it walks to in the bank now(Latest version available), not sure why its throwing an exception. Hopefully this fixes it, will also reach out to some other people to try find out what the exception is.

Can confirm that things are working well for me. Just a small feature request (FR) for Karmaja swordfishing. Kindly requesting for a small tweak to auto-drop Tuna, alternatively some kind of GUI checkbox to opt-in for Tuna drops

Thanks!

RSTESTER

Hey @lazafila just got back from my vacation so I will have a look when I get off work tomorrow. Not sure why web walking would be having an exception seems kind of weird although will see I can find more information.

@rstester will have a look at it once I settle back in.

Sorry for lack of updates, been busy with life and released a small update 0.0.7 a few days ago. 0.0.8 should be out soon with queueing in the next few days.

• Added Minnows
  • Fixed sharks at Catherby
  • Resolved server side caching issue.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Drupe said:

Gets stuck at lumbridge stairs, resumes fine after manually going up (or down) on Mobile LDplayer.

Most likely related to web-walking. An alternative probably would be Draynor/Al-Kharid(Assume your using lumbridge swamp?)