Issue with handling random events

Nickn

Hello -

I was running the crafting script and while babysitting I noticed it got stuck trying to dismiss a random event.

It had the crafting window open at the furnace (I was making gold rings) but while this window was open the bot was trying to dismiss the random, meaning it ended up spam clicking in the middle of the crafting window instead of on the random event.

image.png.82091bde81322bbdafd95934abe264f0.png

My guess would be it opened the crafting screen from the furnace at the same time the random event appeared and thus got stuck? I manually fixed it.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Nickn said:

Hello -

I was running the crafting script and while babysitting I noticed it got stuck trying to dismiss a random event.

It had the crafting window open at the furnace (I was making gold rings) but while this window was open the bot was trying to dismiss the random, meaning it ended up spam clicking in the middle of the crafting window instead of on the random event.

image.png.82091bde81322bbdafd95934abe264f0.png

My guess would be it opened the crafting screen from the furnace at the same time the random event appeared and thus got stuck? I manually fixed it.

If the bot tried walking that would close the widget?

6 minutes ago, const_ said:

If the bot tried walking that would close the widget?

It was on this screen (see screenshot) and when you click inside that window you don't walk away (I just tested it)

image.png.06c5d937a5e3c75b46a87c83ec6a4924.png

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Nickn said:

It was on this screen (see screenshot) and when you click inside that window you don't walk away (I just tested it)

image.png.06c5d937a5e3c75b46a87c83ec6a4924.png

Sorry I mean walking on the minimap

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, const_ said:

Sorry I mean walking on the minimap

Yeah that would close the widget

Yeah sorry didn't quite get the question (its late i'm sleepy lol) but that would indeed close the window.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Nickn said:

Yeah sorry didn't quite get the question (its late i'm sleepy lol) but that would indeed close the window.

Client update has been released which should fix this.

• Thanks 1