Hello I was recommended this service and I paid for some scripts and it was fine but now I can't buy a rank VIP so I can actually use them.

What's the point of that ? And there is something wrong on your end because my card is fine and has funds on it so not sure why it's now getting declined by your service.

If you don't want my money that's fine...

• Moderators

Hi, I’m assuming you’re ChloeAust who messaged me on discord.

4 hours ago, jarambulo said:

Hello I was recommended this service and I paid for some scripts and it was fine but now I can't buy a rank VIP so I can actually use them

We recently changed instance models, previously you would purchase the number of script instances which you wanted to run concurrently. 

Now, when you purchase the script, without VIP, you’re able to run 1 instance, just like you would if you only purchased one instance, however to run up to 10, you would need to also purchase VIP.

This works out cheaper for you as the customer if you were wanting to run multiple instances. However if you only want to use 1, then you don’t need VIP.

In terms of the payment going through, @_Rick or @const_ would need to check that for you.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, jarambulo said:

Hello I was recommended this service and I paid for some scripts and it was fine but now I can't buy a rank VIP so I can actually use them.

What's the point of that ? And there is something wrong on your end because my card is fine and has funds on it so not sure why it's now getting declined by your service.

Unfortunately you were blocked by our payment processor, I'm trying to find more information as to why and will let you know.

Were you on a VPN?

Did you definitely enter the CVC correctly?

Did you definitely enter your postcode correctly?

I can see we've processed other payments from you so this is strange.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, jarambulo said:

Please try again the issue should be resolved now