√ó
√ó

Wintertodt - Level the most useless skill, automatically!

Nom

¬†ūüĒ•WintertodtūüĒ•

50-99 Firemaking (yay)

live.php?script=Wintertodt

Dragon axe special

All food supported

Switches spots if pyromancer incapacitated

Option to fletch until 500 points or AFK at 500 points

• 1 month later...

Great bot!

Sometimes has trouble banking (will run in and out of bank tent repeatedly) which makes its very bot like at times so wouldn't recommend running this bot completely unmonitored but seems flawless otherwise.

Edited by trapgod

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to run both firemakers that were made by you, Nom. They are both not working correctly, and last night they had no issues. No idea what's going on.

22 hours ago, enjoi10 said:

I'm trying to run both firemakers that were made by you, Nom. They are both not working correctly, and last night they had no issues. No idea what's going on.

Fixed according to user on Discord.

• 3 months later...

Bot is not working correctly, after banking its not taking out food, just right clicking on karambwan and instantly closing bank again and again.. i feel like i wasted money

Script doesnt seem to distinguish between foods. No matter the food selected, it still withdrawals jugs of wine. In logs it says (selects "my selected food") but heal value always says 11 as one of jugs of wine. The ID is also allways 1993.

It also can only withdrawl 6 pieces max. Anything abowe 6 it stays on "input ammount" in x select in bank.

10 hours ago, nofcknickname said:

Script doesnt seem to distinguish between foods. No matter the food selected, it still withdrawals jugs of wine. In logs it says (selects "my selected food") but heal value always says 11 as one of jugs of wine. The ID is also allways 1993.

It also can only withdrawl 6 pieces max. Anything abowe 6 it stays on "input ammount" in x select in bank.

Try again now, it should detect different food names again

The bank withdrawing seems to be a client issue, I'll report it now.

11 hours ago, Nom said:

Try again now, it should detect different food names again

The bank withdrawing seems to be a client issue, I'll report it now.

NVM. i got banned..

It just stays at the bank. No mather if i chose to take out 4 food, it just stays on the "input ammount" and goes in and out of the bank.

tried with karambwan, jugs of wine, saradomin brew ect...

• 1 month later...

Its stopped after 25k ish exp and just stands in the corner doing nothing.  Its happened me twice today.  Any1 else experiencing problems?

1 hour ago, Jonny13 said:

Its stopped after 25k ish exp and just stands in the corner doing nothing.  Its happened me twice today.  Any1 else experiencing problems?

Could you send me the logs under Help>View log?

EDIT: Sorry I think I found an issue with the desktop client, will be updated in a few minutes.

14 hours ago, Jonny13 said:

yeah man its not fletching, just stands with the knife highlighted and does nothing

The client's been fixed now, I saw you had a 2 hour run recently.

ok so i just tried this script and when i enable it to fletch it just marks the knife and then do nothing so fletching options dosent work

23 hours ago, jess2500 said:

ok so i just tried this script and when i enable it to fletch it just marks the knife and then do nothing so fletching options dosent work

It's fletching properly now, found the issue.

• 1 month later...

ok so i tried the trial and honestly if this is how i can expect the script to run for the future i wont be buying it as it is far from smooth 

first of all if it comes late in to the game it just stand in the safe sone waiting even if i come in and the game is still at 99% wich is pretty useless as it should just join in

also when it join the game LATE it dosent start the next round for me it just stay at the safe spot till it log out for being inactive

second of all i have major issues with the script getting stuck after 1 game where it dosent start the next game

also for ironmen this script aint great as we mainly use cakes but if i choise to use cakes it only eat the first piece of cake but cant eat the last 2 pieces

also i would like to have added the option to do solo 13,5k point games to max out rewards wich means it need the ability to make potions and use them

Edited by jess2500