MrFish - AIO Fisher | Minnows | Banking | Special drop methods

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 7:33 PM, Nillysask123 said:

Fishing shrimp at lumbridge and I have the drop clue box checked, however the client does not drop them. 

Updated

I'm around 45 Fishing with just this script but I noticed it has some trouble banking after fishing at Barbarian Village.

In this part it goes back and forth because it clicks the southern interior part of the ruin(?) and then when it clicks outside it goes back North to go around. This repeats for a while until it gets back to the spot.

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Near said:

I'm around 45 Fishing with just this script but I noticed it has some trouble banking after fishing at Barbarian Village.

In this part it goes back and forth because it clicks the southern interior part of the ruin(?) and then when it clicks outside it goes back North to go around. This repeats for a while until it gets back to the spot.

spacer.png

I changed the path a bit so should be better, but imo there's no need to bank these fish.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Does this support the bank guy on karajama?

Which bank guy are you referring to?
When banking for karambwans, most common method is fairy ring to Zanaris.

4 minutes ago, Nom said:

Which bank guy are you referring to?
When banking for karambwans, most common method is fairy ring to Zanaris.

in free to play there was a guy by the volcano, they may have removed it but due to the pain in the ass going karajama>bank they added it.

(this is for lobster fishing)

Edited by Dbuffed
23 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

in free to play there was a guy by the volcano, they may have removed it but due to the pain in the ass going karajama>bank they added it.

(this is for lobster fishing)

I don't think this exists in OSRS, f2p bots still go to Karamja bank deposit.

52 minutes ago, Nom said:

I don't think this exists in OSRS, f2p bots still go to Karamja bank deposit.

there was one a while ago near the volcano unless they removed it, haven't botted or considered in years.

• 5 months later...

Don't know where to begin with, but this script is amazing on Mobile.  Possibly a bit more tweaking as I notice it mis clicks on the platform at times leading to the player walking and not fishing, and/or clicking the minnows spot a few seconds late and the spot will change while the player idles.

77cAxWa.gif.b4b27d706d42bd13d3b9a5da2a8aa621.gif

image.png.9acb6a14dbc2601f8b0140074cf949cc.png

Edited by KAPPA3M
4 hours ago, KAPPA3M said:

Don't know where to begin with, but this script is amazing on Mobile.  Possibly a bit more tweaking as I notice it mis clicks on the platform at times leading to the player walking and not fishing, and/or clicking the minnows spot a few seconds late and the spot will change while the player idles.

I've had this issue several times with mobile, it's not updating the npc location, you can see its clicking the previous location of the fish. I added an extra check when on mobile so hopefully it'll work better.

3 hours ago, Nom said:

I've had this issue several times with mobile, it's not updating the npc location, you can see its clicking the previous location of the fish. I added an extra check when on mobile so hopefully it'll work better.

Thanks Nom, when i get the chance to run again i'll keep you updated