GielinorianNinja - Trains agility | All rooftops | Alchemy support | Marks of grace | All energy potions | All food

2 hours ago, KStoneberg said:

Awesome script, but way too many delays / bugs. Unfortunately.

Could you elaborate?

Awesome script but you have to baby sit it.. Gets stuck quite a bit at the first wall climb on the bank.

01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Spam clicking
01:21 nomivore.agility.courses.rooftop.rooftops.Camelot: Next obstacle 0
01:21 nomivore.agility.courses.rooftop.rooftops.Camelot: On black tile (2729, 3489, 0)
01:21 nomivore.agility.courses.rooftop.rooftops.Camelot: On black tile (2729, 3489, 0)
01:21 nomivore.agility.courses.rooftop.rooftops.Camelot: Not moving after click
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Failed interaction Climb-up
01:21 nomivore.agility.courses.rooftop.rooftops.Camelot: Obstacle not visible, minimap clicking
01:21 nomivore.agility.courses.rooftop.rooftops.Camelot: Obstacle not visible, minimap clicking
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Stopping script
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Runtime 17
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Experience 7560
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: PowerbotName Zaraki
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Level 61
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Course Camelot
01:21 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: PowerbotId 1591
01:22 ScriptClient: Request failed with status 422
01:22 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Stopping script
01:22 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Runtime 0
01:22 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Experience 0
01:22 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: PowerbotName Zaraki
01:22 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Level 0
01:22 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: Course Ardougne
01:22 nomivore.agility.NarutoBoi: PowerbotId 1591

Edited by Zaraki
  • 2 weeks later...

Running the canifis roofs. 

If your character ends up on the edge of the building the script clicks off the building rather towards the path taken. This is a minor this but I have had to click for it to get it back on track.

*** Correction, this character placement was occurring because of lag

I apologize I dont know how to pull the log for this. But if you want to correct this, it occurs when climbing the tree to the route and after you've used the pole-vault.

Edited by chahang
1 hour ago, chahang said:

Running the canifis roofs. 

If your character ends up on the edge of the building the script clicks off the building rather towards the path taken. This is a minor this but I have had to click for it to get it back on track.

*** Correction, this character placement was occurring because of lag

I apologize I dont know how to pull the log for this. But if you want to correct this, it occurs when climbing the tree to the route and after you've used the pole-vault.

If you give it some time it will fix itself. How long did you wait?

2 hours ago, Nom said:

If you give it some time it will fix itself. How long did you wait?

I wait about 30 seconds before I step in. Now that the camera has rotated it seems to do better about fixing itself though.

it seems to happen about every 8-10 minutes as well. 

Edited by chahang

This script is a beast. Yes I agree Seers Village needs some baby sitting (keeps getting stuck at the ladder in bank). However I tried it other places (Falador and Pollnivneach) and I can say it runs flawlessly in theses places.

On 2/21/2021 at 9:58 AM, chahang said:

I wait about 30 seconds before I step in. Now that the camera has rotated it seems to do better about fixing itself though.

it seems to happen about every 8-10 minutes as well. 

I know of 2 spots it gets stuck at, the tree and the pole vault. Added extra checks so it should click out of it faster.
If it's a different spot, could you screenshot it?

On 2/26/2021 at 11:39 PM, Wizardturk3 said:

This script is a beast. Yes I agree Seers Village needs some baby sitting (keeps getting stuck at the ladder in bank). However I tried it other places (Falador and Pollnivneach) and I can say it runs flawlessly in theses places.

I adjusted the position it tries to click to so it shouldn't click in the bank as much if at all.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've tested the script in Seers' and it will sometimes climb up the ladder in the bank instead of starting the course again. Haven't used in a few days but I'm pretty sure it gets stuck up there once it happens.
Needs a bit of babysitting like someone mentioned but other than that it is a super nice script!