Idea for your VIP & premium scripts model.

So free users should get 200 hours a month to bot with free scripts.

VIP removes all time limits. Premium scripts could be offered by monthly buy-in or charged by the hour (up to the author) but would have a higher house fee for the monthly buy-in because these options wouldn’t count against a free user’s hours.

Premium scripts charged by the hour also do not count against a free user’s 200 free hours that month.

You would also have VIP scripts that are essentially just free runtime because of the way this system works. This would be your main pull to sell VIP. 

you can work out whatever prices you’d think is fair for it but I think this model for scripts would be a better system and more fair to the free users. 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

What happens when nobody’s bought vip and everyone runs out of free hours?

We just send away all our customers to someone else’s bot...

Yeah it’s called marketing dumb ass all the bots are like that nobody uses just one

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Led said:

Yeah it’s called marketing dumb ass all the bots are like that nobody uses just one

Ye ok good one, ignore the problem and call me a dumbass..

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Ye ok good one, ignore the problem and call me a dumbass..

It’s not a problem. If you want to be a greedy walker of the Red Sea then that’s your choice but hardly anyone even bots 200 hours a month besides hardcore that don’t use just one client.

It should be that VIP removes session running time limit (like before), and also gives access to some additional (moneymaking) scripts so people can't abuse them.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Toma said:

It should be that VIP removes session running time limit (like before), and also gives access to some additional (moneymaking) scripts so people can't abuse them.

Yeah, SW's need an incentive to put their scripts in VIP, unless it's just standard rules like if it's a money maker for example.

Previously, if it was a decent script, the SW would push for premium, but could only do that with a user base and with the majority of users NOT having VIP, it then made no sense for the SW to put it in VIP.

Not only that but the SW still got nothing from VIP even if a user decided to buy VIP to use their script.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, Led said:

It’s not a problem. If you want to be a greedy walker of the Red Sea then that’s your choice but hardly anyone even bots 200 hours a month besides hardcore that don’t use just one client.

Just came here to this old thread to say this:

I've been botting well over 200 hours a month (for the past couple months). Hadn't played in years prior, and got bored and wanted to write some scripts again/see how far I would get. I don't suicide bot (due to lack of $/supplies), I only use my own scripts that I make locally for the specific tasks I want, and I don't do dumb bot-like tasks like spinning flax. I would say I bot at least 12 hours a day, some days much more. Some days less if I'm afk for restock etc.

Got a couple 99s already and some good progress on the account in general

• Moderators
Just now, Dad said:

Just came here to this old thread to say this:

I've been botting well over 200 hours a month (for the past couple months). Hadn't played in years prior, and got bored and wanted to write some scripts again/see how far I would get. I don't suicide bot (due to lack of $/supplies), I only use my own scripts that I make locally for the specific tasks I want, and I don't do dumb bot-like tasks like spinning flax. I would say I bot at least 12 hours a day, some days much more. Some days less if I'm afk for restock etc.

Got a couple 99s already and some good progress on the account in general

Nice, have you experienced any bans as of late?

Curious to see if the recent client changes have made a difference.

Just now, Dan said:

Nice, have you experienced any bans as of late?

Curious to see if the recent client changes have made a difference.

I only have 1 account, so no haven't experience any bans.

Have noticed some random issues w/ the client mouse interactions ie. Opening bank at castle wars, tends to misclick it a lot and walks next to it which looks pretty sus, especially w/ conditional sleeps after it to wait for bank to open (although I can make mine better to handle this). Also trying to use food on fire with someone standing on it (it doesn't try to right click the fire, but clicks to use food on the player) etc. I haven't been keeping up w/ client or rs for quite some time, but assume these cases are handled by the client.  Most part everything is pretty straight though.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Dad said:

I only have 1 account, so no haven't experience any bans.

Have noticed some random issues w/ the client mouse interactions ie. Opening bank at castle wars, tends to misclick it a lot and walks next to it which looks pretty sus, especially w/ conditional sleeps after it to wait for bank to open (although I can make mine better to handle this). Also trying to use food on fire with someone standing on it (it doesn't try to right click the fire, but clicks to use food on the player) etc. I haven't been keeping up w/ client or rs for quite some time, but assume these cases are handled by the client.  Most part everything is pretty straight though

Ah fair, missclicks like this though are usually handled by the script, for example 

Also trying to use food on fire with someone standing on it (it doesn't try to right click the fire, but clicks to use food on the player)

Interact should pass both the object you want to interact with, but also the action you want to perform;

ctx.groundItem.select().id(ID).poll().interact("Take","Twisted bow");

So here, if the top option is not "Twisted bow" it would rightclick the pile of items and select the action "Take Twisted bow".

You should join the discord 👍

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Ah fair, missclicks like this though are usually handled by the script, for example 

Interact should pass both the object you want to interact with, but also the action you want to perform;

So here, if the top option is not "Twisted bow" it would rightclick the pile of items and select the action "Take Twisted bow".

Interesting, I didn't remember having to do that in the past for interacting w game objets.. but it actually is starting to come back to me when I used that for looting grounditem drops so I'm sure I just forgot about that in regards to gameobjects. Thanks 😀

Edited by Dad
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Dan said:

I think that has changed, or at least it was supposed to(for ground items(?)).

• 2 weeks later...

Vip scripters could receive some form of profit share similar to YT or like? If there's 1k VIP @ $10/mo =$10k/mo maybe 50% shared with VIP script writers based on user base. I believe this would also attract a fair number of script writers to have that guaranteed VIP income