MAGZ offering MM services.

Hello! Welcome to my Middleman Service thread!

About Me
I get asked to MM for trades here and there. I figured to myself "Why not make an official thread?" so here it is! This is a literal copy paste of my thread from another site for more information message me on DISCORD DIRECTLY.

My Discord Information
UID: 555180483290464268
TAG: MAGZ#8039
a56d2ceff5a078151e69df7500d28408.gif
I WILL NEVER CONDUCT A MM SERVICE WITHOUT A POWBOT PM!
I WILL NEVER DENY A POWBOT PM DO NOT FALL FOR SCAMMERS!

Terms Of Service

1. I am not responsible if anything happens after the trade. Although I am willing to assist if possible!
2. I am not responsible if I am banned while holding currency in game / account information.
3. I am not responsible for any bans during the trade to either party, again including myself.
4. I am not responsible for any chargebacks/recoveries, you should be wary of the payments you accept
5. I can decline a trade for any reason. I am not obligated to assist you even though I am willing.
6. I will not be held responsible if anything happens during the trade that is out of my control (ruining of accounts, stealing of items, uncompleted service)
7. You MUST remove all items from accounts during a service as a buyer. Failure to do so is NOT my responsibility, as stated partially in #6.
8. By contacting me about my MM service, you are agreeing that your trades may be screen captured for proof of acceptance.

Form
1. Your POWBOT name, Discord Tag, and UID.
2. Your Partners Discord Tag, and UID.
3. Are you buying or selling?
4. Describe the trade with detail.
5. Do you both accept my terms of service? (If your partner doesn't have a POWBOT record a GIF of their tag and UID and copy paste their response to my TOS.

• Like 1