Ă—
Ă—

Does anyone play RS3?

_Rick

I play it and people mostly bot it with simba and ahk because java being dropped support of killed most bots for it. They also made everything super afk to the point where botting isn't even really worth it

• Administrators
On 10/18/2020 at 2:52 PM, _Rick said:

Interesting, I wonder if there's any interest for a NXT client.

I think the amount of work making one would outweigh the amount of use it would get.

20 hours ago, Ironhide said:

I think RS3 is cool but it feels like I have to choose between osrs and rs3.

osrs is the original game I played so I stick with that for now.

Eh plenty of people play both at the same time which is particularly easy with RS3 since everything is so AFK, I would give it a try if only to chill on while you do other stuff before you learn PvM

I recently started to inject myself with heroin and been playing rs3 hc ironman for a few days now. I like the game but so much retarded dead content to clear when you have autism + you're a constant lab rat having to do their 2013213214 dailies for most efficient exp/h.

all in all a waste of my motherfucking time

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gutizia said:

I recently started to inject myself with heroin and been playing rs3 hc ironman for a few days now. I like the game but so much retarded dead content to clear when you have autism + you're a constant lab rat having to do their 2013213214 dailies for most efficient exp/h.

all in all a waste of my motherfucking time

Disregarding heroin part, it feels like rs3 ironman would be the most fun way to play rs3. 
I just logged into the game(rs3) today and it's sooo overwhelming.

15 minutes ago, Toma said:

Disregarding heroin part, it feels like rs3 ironman would be the most fun way to play rs3. 

yeah, ironman removes most of the bullshitty game designs that makes rs3 such a shit game, it's like a mobile game that isn't on mobile (yet). but on ironman you get more of the old school feel of accomplishment when you reach certain goals. and your bank and inventory doesn't get clugged up with as much random bullshit event items that really makes me want to stop playing. I hate that shit

7 hours ago, Toma said:

I can attest to that, got a maxed iron with 2b xp and finished telos on it. Really good fun & all achievements feel way better when you can't buy everything and theres no dxp/th

8 hours ago, Ben said:

I can attest to that, got a maxed iron with 2b xp and finished telos on it. Really good fun & all achievements feel way better when you can't buy everything and theres no dxp/th

Damn, how long have you been playing on that one?

On 10/27/2020 at 10:27 PM, Toma said:

Damn, how long have you been playing on that one?

Like 4 years? It's just from afking while I study mainly and xp is super fast these days

• 2 months later...

I agree with most people here. I know some people bot with color bots but it's so afk and high xp an hour honestly not worth it. Everything is one click essentially. 

I don't play anymore but I enjoyed revisiting my account for a while but never wanted to try to figure out the abilities. Also sucks my bank that was 200m+ is now dumpster in the game. 

Edited by JunkMale