RZulrah - Kills Zulrah, earns up to 3m+ p/hr. Takes seconds to setup.

For additional information about features and script statistics click -> here 

For real-time loot/statistics reports (like these below) join my discord-> here 

6b4aaa3b68ccf74a77cdbb8f39b2745e.pngc849a1dcdc5b1b4019c6747be91d0312.png9c80519e32219e93a8f94e3b90b1231d.png

Starting information is addressed in the UI of the script.

18 hours ago, Neev said:

any ban rates?

Read the discord you will see that ban rates are too difficult to measure. Ban rates are mostly user error, not babysitting a script to ensure it runs smoothly, not using a vpn, not taking enough breaks or botting for too long etc. Everything in moderation.

• Like 1
On 10/25/2020 at 2:02 PM, Sinclair said:

Read the discord you will see that ban rates are too difficult to measure. Ban rates are mostly user error, not babysitting a script to ensure it runs smoothly, not using a vpn, not taking enough breaks or botting for too long etc. Everything in moderation.

I can totally understand our points... with the exception of 'not using a vpn'.
Actually using a vpn makes the login behaviour of an account even more suspicious?! Yesterday you logged on from Brazil and today you play from China... that would make no sense, right? => If I didn't get your point, please correct me here.

All the best!

19 minutes ago, BadLuckDuck said:

I can totally understand our points... with the exception of 'not using a vpn'.
Actually using a vpn makes the login behaviour of an account even more suspicious?! Yesterday you logged on from Brazil and today you play from China... that would make no sense, right? => If I didn't get your point, please correct me here.

All the best!

You could argue then that your account was hijacked based on it being logged into from a different location if you do receive a ban. Maybe the VPN is useless for botting but I use one outside of RS for torrents.  

This script is great, I am about 20 kills in, I have 2 questions. One is that it leaves loot on the ground, not sure if its just inexpensive and doesn't pick it up? Or if its missing things. Its to fast for me to pause and check befor it clicks ring of dueling. The second is the options for Range only and Magic only?> what do those do? thank you, will be purchasing.

Re: Figured it out, took me a bit but just from watching I learned how to do Zulra! Great script! Your good at what you do.

Edited by Icutwood55
  • Like 1
On 12/20/2020 at 4:05 AM, Icutwood55 said:

This script is great, I am about 20 kills in, I have 2 questions. One is that it leaves loot on the ground, not sure if its just inexpensive and doesn't pick it up? Or if its missing things. Its to fast for me to pause and check befor it clicks ring of dueling. The second is the options for Range only and Magic only?> what do those do? thank you, will be purchasing.

Re: Figured it out, took me a bit but just from watching I learned how to do Zulra! Great script! Your good at what you do.

It won't pick up certain extremely low value items. Also there is a mounted teleport scroll on the floor by default when you have killed zulrah.

Mage only will only use your mage gear, vice versa for Range. Select either or none (use both)